Nalta hospital is a nonprofit and non political voluntary organization working for the promotion and improvement of village healthcare programs especially for the disadvantaged section of the society, with an approach to provide cost effective service delivery, strengthen community capacity and establish linkage with similar programs both nationally & internationally.
Specific objective of the programs are to
• Provide cost effective quality service to the village people
• Offer training programs on primary healthcare providers, health workers and the community volunteers
• Ensure safe delivery & safe motherhood of the community
• Ensure child health of the community
• Conduct operations & research in the are of village health development
• Reduction of maternal mortality through emergency obstetric care